1. Change Management
• Apply a structured methodology (Prosci) to support change management initiatives.
• Implement change management principles to maximize stakeholder adoption and minimize change resistance.
• Assess change impacts and readiness and identify key stakeholders for assigned projects.
• Provide input, document requirements, and support the design and delivery of stakeholder training and coaching programs.
• Identify potential points of resistance and performance gaps, and work with the stakeholders to develop and implement appropriate mitigation plans.
2. Organisational Development
• Support the design, development and implementation of initiatives aimed enhancing organisational culture and employee engagement.
• Contribute to the crafting and implementation of project-related communique’ to enhance stakeholder engagement.
• Coordinate team effectiveness interventions.
• Coordinate the design and implementation of climate surveys to measure employee engagement levels and identify areas of improvement.
• Collaborate with the People Management team to plan, organize and facilitate employee appreciation and EVP related activities to strengthen culture alignment and employer brand perceptions.
4. Policies and Procedures
• Coordinate the compilation of compliance reports.
• Conduct desk research as requested from time to time.
• Provide input to operational reports.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Industrial Psychology, Business Management or similar.
• Prosci Change Management Certification preferable.
• 3 years’ experience in organisational development and change management.
• 2 years in change / OD coordination role.
• Knowledge of insurance business.
• Change management methodology (PROSCI).
• Organisational effectiveness analysis techniques.
• Project management principles, approaches and tools.
• Strategic appreciation.
• Report Writing skills.
• Data and trend analysis.
• Facilitation skills.
• Stakeholder engagement.
• Research and benchmarking.
• Problem solving and root cause identification.
• Ability to work under pressure / Stress tolerance.
• Business acumen.
• Effective communicator.
• Results driven.
- A South African citizen of any gender, preference will be given to an EE candidate.
- The role will be in Illovo, Johannesburg.