1. Drafting of Marketing Material
• Prepare corporate communication material for review by the Marketing manager.
• Develop and implement information documents/brochures/pamphlets for product and/or services for review.
• Assist with research mainly desk top research.
2. Events Coordination and management
• Offer full scale support to all events as follows:
o Manage smaller events, including invitation development, event coordination, budget management and total event management.
o Assist with the coordination of big events as determined by the Marketing manager in line with the Executive Manager Stakeholder Management.
o Assist any other division with branding of their events or work including branding of marketing materials, functions etc.
3. Corporate communication
• Ensure population of the intranet with relevant information.
• Draft internal and external newsletters for review.
• Assisting in ensuring speedy sign-off of articles, keep an archive of all articles, press releases and electronic interview material).
• Monitor adherence to the communication matrix.
4. Internal Marketing
• Provide support to all divisions in any marketing related initiatives.
• Ensure staff participation in internal events.
• Assist with the employee survey on effectiveness of internal marketing and general employee wellness surveys.
5. Create brand and product awareness
• Source relevant promotional items.
• Manage the stock inventory i.e., updating the stock book and stock take and keeping records of all stock disbursements.
6. Perform ad hoc tasks
• Perform reasonable tasks in line with the role, as and when required by the Line Manager.
• Diploma/ Bachelors degree in Marketing or equivalent.
• 3 – 5 years’ experience in Marketing and Communication.
• Good knowledge of marketing principles.
• Proven track record in coordination of marketing initiatives, including events.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Excellent planning and organising skills.
• Ability to interact at all levels.
• Good time management skills.
• Good networking skills.
• Good computer skills.
• Customer service driven.
• Team player.
• Maintain confidentiality.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to manage own time and ensure that deadlines are met with limited supervision.
• Honesty and Integrity.
• Customer Centric.
- A South African citizen of any gender, preference will be given to an EE candidate.
- The role will be in Illovo, Johannesburg.