The ILDP is designed to provide delegates with a composite leadership education, with the added benefit of an insurance industry contextual environment. Delegates have the unique opportunity to engage with their peers from a cross section of the industry and in doing so, enhance their learning experience. Sasria, the sole sponsor of the programme, is committed to the development of critical skills within the short-term insurance industry as well as the financial sector at large. For the past three years we have seen a good result from the programme. More than 50% are black females. Sasria has contributed to the industry skills which is aligned with the company’s objectives.
Industry skills development programmes:
We have partnered with IISA to upskill the insurance practitioners by conducting training on the following topics:
- Introduction to Insurance
- Introduction to reinsurance
- Sectional tittles
- Product Inefficacy & Defective Workmanship
- Claims Process
- Property Risks
- Introduction to Business Interruption
- Bonds and Surety
- Insurance Accounting
- Proximate Cause. One thousand and sixty-four (1064) insurance practitioners were reached through the training sessions at various institutes across the country.
Sasria Graduate programme :
This is a two-year programme that provides young graduates with professional skills and exposure to the corporate environment. The graduates are provided with meaningful work and are thoroughly prepared for the working environment.